ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLINE
PatientConnect is the new integrated patient portal site for all of Billings Clinic's regionally affiliated sites. It combines the patient's medical records to one easily viewable location. Participating sites include Billings Clinic, Stillwater Billings Clinic, Livingston Healthcare, Pioneer Medical Center, Beartooth Billings Clinic, Glendive Medical Center, and North Big Horn Hospital.
Existing MyHealthPortal Users: PatientConnect takes the place of MyHealthPortal. You will receive an email invitation to PatientConnect from Billings Clinic beginning February 13, 2019. You will need to access MyHealthPortal until you have received the email invitation for PatientConnect. MyHealthPortal will expire on April 1, 2019.
What you can do:
- Participate in two-way communication between PMC's Clinic office through email
- Request prescription refills
- View upcoming appointments
- View lab results, medication lists, immunization records, and more!
How to sign up:
- You will need to come into the PMC and talk to a PMC representative to register. This cannot be done over the phone
- Provide identification and registration information (this is best done during a scheduled appointment)
- Check your e-mail and follow the prompts to complete your registration process
To keep records secure:
- A valid ID is required
- You must register in person
- You must be at least 18 years old to register (parents/legal guardians may register their children ages 0-12)
Download the App:
Healthelife is available on iTunes and Google Play Store
Access PatientConnect Patient Portal