To provide supplements, beverages and between meal snacks for residents.
- Responsible for supplements, beverages, 10 A.M. snack, breakfast, and lunch preparation.
- Preparation of Hi Pro Milk, Supplements, Puddings, thickened liquids, and juices.
- Is able to accurately read diet specials and guidelines.
- Begins and sets the pace for the tray line by placing beverages, supplements and desserts on trays.
- Checks for completion of trays, makes certain it contains silverware, napkins and condiments.
- Follows sanitation and safety procedures.
- Follows proper procedures for dishing, pouring, and preparing beverages.
- Assures beverages and cold items are properly labeled, dated and stored.
- Does special cleaning tasks as assigned. Records on the charts when completed.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Does cooks, pots, pans, dishes, etc. accumulated throughout the shift.
- Maintains time schedules.
- Completes beverages, and cold items in time for tray line service.
- Assists in assembling and delivering trays in a prompt manner.
- Replenishes supplies, first in; first out.
- Completes extra cleaning duties in kitchen as assigned.